COOKE Compact DOT Horizontal ACME/OPD 5 Gallon Horizontal Propane Tank is the perfect fit for the COOKE Santa Barbara fire pit table, plus many other tables, RVs, and trucks. Designed for both commercial and outdoor settings, this 5 gallon propane tank is painted with a rust-proof powder coat finish for maximum protection. All-steel construction on this 20lb steel propane tank includes float gauge, commercial grade 1-3/4" valve, valve guard and mounting brackets. COOKE's horizontal propane tanks are easy to install and mount. Total length: 18". Diameter: 12-5/8". Tare Weight: 21 pounds. Max. propane capacity of 5 gallons / 20 pounds depending on outside temperature and altitude. HORIZONTAL USE ONLY.
- Premium 20 lb horizontal propane tank for many applications
- Horizontal design includes mounting brackets and robust valve guard
- Solid steel construction designed for mobile/RV, outdoor and commercial installations
- This 5 gallon propane tank is easy to install, mount, and refill
- Maximum rust-protection powder coat paint
- Max. propane capacity: 5 gallons / 20 pounds
- COOKE Santa Barbara fire pit table is sized for this tank.
- Fits some Lance truck camper/trailer models
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions