The Phoenix Outdoor Fireplace is a genuine work of masonry-styled talent. Classic and charming, this model is available with multiple finish and design options.
Built from a glass-fiber reinforced concrete frame and a high-temperature refractory cement firebox, this unit is specifically designed for longevity and consistent durability. Color choices: Heavy Texture - Cafe Blanco, Sedona, Black Lava, and Smoke. Available with customized gas valve location and recessed option in order to add custom stone tile. Available with Log or glass burner options. Note: Log options DO NOT BURN REAL LOGS.
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete is extremely UV resistant and incredible durable
- Complimentary customizable gas plumbing included
- Tailored hearth options to fit your needs
- Choose between many different finishes
- Easy assembly with use of only bolts
More Product Information:
- Instruction Manual
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Fireplace Unit
- Cast Material: Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete | High-Temp Refractory
- Firebox Width: 30" Overall Width: 52" | 65", Overall Depth: 45" | 46.5" | 52" | 56", Overall Height: 68", Chimney Height: 37.5"
- Items Included: Four Herringbone firebox liners
- Click Glass colors to see available color variations. 60lbs needed.
- Fuel: Intended for exterior use with gas as fuel source.
- Placement: Free-standing EXTERIOR fireplaces. Use only in well-ventilated areas. It is Buyers responsibility to place fireplace in a spot that meets any local codes.
- Plumbing: Fireplaces come plumbed for gas (hook-up and gas logs not included). Advise right/left side for gas turn-on key AND outback or underneath for gas source line.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE CLEANING: Because the fireplace is constructed from GFRC, a concrete product, and the color is CAST all the way through, you can clean the unit like you would other concrete surfaces. The fireplace can be hosed off to remove most of the dust. Before re-sealing or to remove stubborn stains, the entire fireplace should be thoroughly cleaned. Use CLR, a concrete cleaner which can be purchased from Home Depot, and a nylon scrub brush, taking care to rise off the residue. Follow the instruction on the package!
RE-SEALING: Your fireplace comes from the factory sealed with multiple coats of a non-glossy, penetrating concrete sealer. Application of a similar product semi-annually is recommended, however there is nothing that can protect against pollution and/or acid rain which could stain the finish. For best results, perform during cooler AM/PM temperatures: *Clean the entire fireplace with CLR (information above). *Allow fireplace to dry completely. *Apply masonry sealer to entire fireplace (a sponge works well for this application). In freeze-thaw areas, the fireplace must be covered to keep the elements from collecting inside of the fireplace. Our fireplaces are designed to utilize gas as the fuel source. Wood-burning will void the warranty.
Click Glass colors to see available color variations. 60lbs needed.
- Recess is 2" deep on all vertical surfaces
- See finished recess for hearth only
- See finished recess for hearth and body with tile and with stone
Three Year Limited Warranty American Fyre Designs exterior fireplace, fire tables, fire urns, fire pits, firewalls and firefalls are warranted for three (3) years. One (1) Year Warranty: American Fyre Designs burner, electronic components and valves are warranted for one (1) year. This warranty applies to the original purchaser with invoice or proof of purchase and to single family residential use only. For additional information regarding this warranty or to place a warranty claim contact your authorized dealer. Wood-burning voids warranty. Excessive heat and high flames may result in cracks to exterior structure. Do not use fireplace in sub-freezing temperatures. Damage may result from rapid temperature changes.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions