This high quality stainless steel fire feature adds beautiful designer lighting and heat to your patio or open air porch. The Diego fire feature is perfect for customers who prefer a compact, premium fire feature with less table top space. A perfect accent for large, open, contemporary patios already equipped with seating and tables, the Diego urban fire pit also fits nicely in compact urban spaces or heavily landscaped backyards. The Diego urban fire pit is all about creating an atmosphere of relaxation and comfort without the maintenance and clutter associated with cast concrete fire bowl features.
COOKE stainless construction doesn't stain, rust, or crumble, no matter how harsh the conditions. Unlike concrete fire bowls, the fuel source for this modern fire pit table is fully hidden within the base. There are no ugly tanks or hoses outside of this unit that need to be concealed and will disrupt your outdoor living space.The COOKE Diego modern fire pit table offers a fully variable flame with a stunning 100k BTU fire. Turn on your urban fire pit with the flip of a switch or from you smart phone with a natural gas option equipped with our premium Electronic All Weather Electronic Ignition System.
COOKE produces some of the few fire pits on the market ready for your home automation system. COOKE burner systems are incredibly durable for commercial applications and speak to COOKE’s obsession with durability and attention to detail. A Diego burner system couldn’t be complete without the flame adjustment control being milled out of a solid stainless steel, here in the USA. COOKE is proud to build this modern fire pit table in Los Angeles, California, using an amazing crew and precision CNC bending and laser cutting technology. COOKE’s mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. When you buy COOKE, you buy industry-leading quality, safety, and design.
- Compact fire feature that withstands even corrosive coastal environments
- Stain proof, rust proof, non-porous outer surfaces will keep this urban fire pit looking fresh for many years
- Extra wide stainless steel leveling feet keep this table stable and will not scratch tile surfaces
- When fire not in use, burner/fire pit area neatly concealed under and elegant stainless steel burner lid
- 304 stainless steel frame provides incredible durability and rigidity. No plastic is used on this modern fire pit table.
- 60k to 100k USA-made stainless steel burner system
- 304 stainless steel flame adjustment controls
- Propane or natural gas fuel source hidden from view
- Innovative overbuilt double-walled burner pan safely insulates burner components and increases durability.
COOKE SoCal Collection FireTable Key Features
Discussing the key features of So Cal fire pit tables made by ...
Why buy a Cooke Fire Pit Table
COOKE builds the best fire pit tables on the market and this v...
COOKE fire table assembly
This video shows the assembly of a Santa Barbra fire pit table...