The Montecito Fire Pit table is perfect for home or commercial needs as it is fully customizable to create a fusion of classic colors and textures. This granite and stainless steel fire table represents the intersection of cutting-edge materials and finishes with a die-hard dedication to overbuilding everything.
COOKE is an expert at combining steel and stone. Ultracompact engineered surfaces such as Dekton and Neolith are some of the most durable and visually compelling on the market. COOKE also offers a wide selection of natural premium granite that is otherwise commonly used in high-end architectural exteriors.
Paired with a rigid stainless steel base, this rectangular fire table will become your outdoor gathering spot, fire or not! Using an optimized custom burner and innovative double walled fire pit, the Montecito stainless steel and granite fire table provides balanced heat and wonderful designer lighting. The burner systems are incredibly durable for commercial applications and speak to COOKE’s obsession with durability and attention to detail.
A COOKE burner system couldn’t be complete without the flame adjustment control being milled out of a solid stainless steel, here in the USA. Available in a natural gas and propane version, this rectangular fire table is ready to be installed anywhere. Extra wide adjustable leveling feet will adjust to uneven surfaces such as tile, concrete, or pavers.
COOKE is proud to build this luxurious granite and stainless steel fire table in Los Angeles, California, using an amazing crew and precision CNC bending and laser cutting technology. COOKE’s mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. When you buy COOKE, you buy industry-leading quality, safety, and design. Typical lead time is 4-6 weeks.
- Stainless steel and granite fire table is great for high traffic or areas with less space
- Dekton, Neolith, and Granite tops retain original beauty
- 304 stainless steel frame provides incredible durability and rigidity. No plastic.
- 60k to 100k USA-made stainless steel burner system
- 304 stainless steel flame adjustment controls
- Propane or natural gas fuel source hidden from view
- Innovative overbuilt double-walled burner pan safely insulates burner components and increases durability.
- Call for custom requests on this rectangular fire table