- Aggressively tapered steel fire pit grate fits very well in half circle shaped fireplaces as well as rectangular and square.
- Extra 5/8” square bar stock supports heavy and hot burning hardwoods. Steel withstands the heat of indoor fire place fires, wood burning fire pits, or even contractor built stone fire pits.
- 4.5” clearance makes it easy to light a fire and while not elevating it too much. Spacing on the grates supports burning logs, promotes airflow, and keeps your fire burning.
- This is your standard, fireplace grate that is slightly overbuilt, very tapered, and will work in almost any fireplace.
- All fireplace grates are made in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
This is a very tapered made-in-USA wood burning fireplace grate. No fireplace is the same. COOKE offers a small selection of tapered sizes that we build just for you so you get that perfect fit. If you need a custom grate, give us a call! These fireplace grates are built from 5/8” square bar that is heavy duty and perfect for indoor and outdoor fires. This model specifically tapers more towards the back. This shape accommodates round half circle shaped fire places or shallow shaped fireplaces much better. 4.5” clearance allows for a perfect amount of starter fuel and makes lighting a fire easy. This grate is perfect when no other shape will fit!
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions