If you're looking for high quality grill but short on space, the Aurora 403 Pedestal Grill is the perfect solution. The multi-functional electronic digital thermometer allows you to keep tabs on your meals all throughout the grilling process. It's rugged 304 stainless steel construction, feather-lite double walled seamless hood and chrome knobs with rubber surrounding give a modern look to the classic grill.
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners – guaranteed for life
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU’s per square inch
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Built-in Interior Lights
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Advanced Hot Surface Ignition simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Meat probe with digital thermometer
- Optional recessed stainless steel rotisserie back burner and heavy duty rotisserie kit
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod
- Cooking Surface: 432 square inches (24"x18")
- BTUs primary: 50,000
- BTUs backburner: 13,000
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions