The 790 free-standing outdoor kitchen has all the tools and coutertop to bring your full book of recipes to the outdoors. Multiple prep areas greatly increase your space for your cutting board, ingredients, and all the good stuff like spices, seasoning, and that secret sauce.
Featuring a surface area of 32" x22" the 93k BTU grill is off to a hot start. Perfect for searing and turn down to slow cook high quality meats and vegetables, this grill's innovative Diamond Sear Cooking system balances heat for even cooking and better control. Illuminated heat control knobs, Magic View window, and interior halogen lighting help the night time chef pull overtime for friends and family.
The sideburner on this custom island is a huge win. This feature allows for a greater range of recipe opportunities and allows the chef to settle in, without having to run back into the house. A refrigerator option will keep the chef supplied with cold beverages and that secret sauce again.
The Fire Magic DC790 is one of our top picks for best all-around. BBQ island. Pair this item with some of Sunset West's Solana Bar Height seating seating or a COOKE premium fire pit table and your patio dreams will come true.
- 36" x 22" of grill space
- Chose from E790i with digital thermometer or A790i with analog thermometer
- Illuminated heat controls and interior halogen lights make grill perfect for evening cooking
- 120 VAC/12 Volt Hot Surface Ignition
- Refrigerator option keeps ingredients and beverages at hand
- Many storage options to help organize your workstation
- Extra countertop space allows for easier food prepareation or space for snacks
- Perfect package for the ambitious outdoor chef