This is the perfect bar height fire pit table for a community dining or an everyday porch or patio work station. This 30"H table is designed for high traffic, high use areas where durability is of high importance. This table is a unique modern take on a bar height table that you can customize and personalize to fit your space.
The COOKE Long Beach fire pit table combines a premium table top surface with open or more enclosed stainless steel base. COOKE builds tables with table tops that you will enjoy even without a fire. You table top will have a 3" matched edge and will impress. A stainless steel base finished in your choice of custom powder coat colors keeps things simple and durable. The open base paired with a striking powder coat color adds a wonderful modern accent to your space. An optional closed base model is also available.
- Heavy-duty premium stone or stainless steel top retains original beauty
- Stainless steel burner with 304 stainless steel burner pan withstands repeated use and corrosive environments
- Low profile stainless steel burner cover included, keep debris and moisture out of burner area
- Heavy-duty stainless steel base available in many colors
- Machined, laser engraved, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob precisely controls the flame
- Optional glass wind guard and cloth cover available
- Fuel options: Natural Gas, Hard-Piped Propane, Bottled Propane
- Top materials: Premium selection of granite, marble, Dekton or Neolith
- Base materials: 304 Stainless Steel Base available in brushed stainless, powder coat finish or copper plating
- Base style: Open or Closed frame
- Electronic Ignition: All weather electronic ignition systems (AWEIS) are known for their high-quality and durability and are perfect for your outdoor fire pit table (requires electrical connection to the building)
- LED Downlighting Package: Can be controlled independently of the fire and looks great on stainless base.
Custom Options Available!
- This table is available with custom stone, base and size options as well as additional upgrade packages including a UL/CSA rated burner. Please call for more information on how to customize this table! 888-303-2453
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions