The COOKE Santa Monica dining height table is a premium stone and stainless steel perfect for your backyard patio or public commercial space. This table combines a stone top with rustic stainless steel base with corrugated steel side panels. Select from our selection of marble, granite, or Dekton. Whichever material you choose, the table top surface will be constructed from one solid seamless piece of stone. Our perfect bookmatched 3" edges will wow your guests! For your safety and for a premium appearance, there will be no hoses or tanks outside of this table's base. The flame is fully adjustable. Our low profile stainless steel fire pit lid covers and conceals the burner area when not in use. This table makes a wonderful family or community gathering spot, fire or not!
- Heavy-duty exotic stone top retains original beauty
- 3" bookmatched edges add a luxurious detail to the table top
- 60k BTU stainless steel burner with 304 stainless steel burner pan withstands repeated use and corrosive environments
- Propane or Natural Gas fuel source hidden underneath table top
- Low profile stainless steel burner cover included, keep debris and moisture out of burner area
- Heavy-duty stainless steel base available in many colors
- 304 Stainless leveling glides adjust to any surface
- Machined, laser engraved, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob precisely controls the flame
- Optional glass wind guard (10" High) and sail cloth cover available - see Cooke Accessories page for more wind guard height options
- Overall: 84"L x 44"W x 30" H
- Tabletop: 84"L x 44" W x 3" Edge
- Burner Pan: 46" L x 12" W
- BTU rating: 100k
- Fuel options: Natural Gas (recommended), Hard-Piped Propane, Bottled Propane
- Top materials: Premium selection of granite, marble, Dekton or Neolith
- Base materials: 304 Stainless Steel Base (multiple finishes) with Corrugated Steel Panels
- Electronic Ignition: All weather electronic ignition systems (AWEIS) are known for their high-quality and durability and are perfect for your outdoor fire pit table (requires electrical connection to the building)
- LED Downlighting Package: Can be controlled independently of the fire and looks great on the wavy corrugated base panels.
Custom Options Available!
- This table is available with custom stone, base and size option as well as additional upgrade packages. Please call for more information on how to customize this table!
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions