HPC's linear trough fire pit are v-shaped, tapering towards the bottom of the pan. This yields a stronger, better draining pan that also requires less fire pit media. Made from stainless steel components, this linear pit will deliver a wonderful wall of fire ranging from 50-65k BTU, depending on the size of the insert. This economical manual match-lit ignition is great for pits without electricity or those wishing less complexity and easier installation.
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by lighting long-stem lighter next to perimeter of burner then slowly open key to valve. Leave key in valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn key to valve clockwise to OFF position. Remove key.
- Staggered Hole Configuration -Holes are drilled in a staggered pattern on the tube for a broader, more natural-looking flame
- 50k BTU 36" T-Burner
- 24" x 5 3/8" with 1 3/8" lip.
- Stainless Steel Tubing - Heavy duty stainless steel ensures a long-lasting product.
- V-shaped pan offers best draining
- V-shaped pan holds less media - great for those wishing a higher rotation of fresh fire pit glass or rock
- Most narrow insert offered
- Raised Center Hub - The burner hub is raised above the concentric rings to prevent water from entering the valve or gas line
- Available in Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG)
- Fuel regulated by quarter turn key/ball valve
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions