HPC's Match Lit Fire Pit Kit are certified gas fire pit inserts for the customer wishing less complexity and simpler installation. Perfect for fire pits without electricity, this is a economical fire pit insert built with great features and high quality. The key differentiator is the ignition and fuel control, which is manual with this system. This insert will continue to deliver a safe and beautiful 65k BTU ribbon of fire.
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by lighting long-stem lighter next to perimeter of burner then slowly open key to valve. Leave key in valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn key to valve clockwise to OFF position. Remove key.
- Staggered hole configuration - holes are drilled in a staggered pattern on the tube for a broader, more natural-looking flame
- Uses simple match lit system, flame adjustable
- 65K BTU 36" T-Burner
- Stainless steel tubing - heavy duty stainless steel ensures a long-lasting product.
- Raised center hub - the burner hub is raised to prevent water from entering the valve or gas line
- Includes 37" x 8", 16 Gauge 304 SS Pan
- Available in Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG)
- Built and tested in USA, arrives fully assembled
- CSA Certified in US & Canada.
- Lava Rock NOT Included
- Product may vary slightly from image depending on size.