The new "EI Series" are Hearth Products Controls top of the line, heavy duty, stainless steel fire pits featuring remote control flame as well as auto-relight if the flame is lost. This is our most advanced control system with numerous convenience and performance improvements for On/Off Models, please also see the High/Low version of this product for advanced flame control via HPC's new remote or smart phone app.
How it works:
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control (sold separately) . When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch or remote control (sold separately).
- 135K BTU, 120VAC Powered
- Fully Assembled Fire Pit.
- 2 1/2" deep, 66"x16" bowl style pan, with lip,
- 304 SS, 60"x10", 304 Stainless Steel S-Burner with raised center hub, 1/2" tubing, holes drilled at 30 degrees for inward flame pattern.
- NOTE: Vinyl Cover and Lava Rock, Remote, part # 578-C are not included- sold separately.
- Remote (Optional): HPC Part # 578-C used with 120 VAC models only. CARLON in-line power control with 3 prong in/out.
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within 16 Gauge stainless steel valve control box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system
- Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control and Smart Phone App included).
- 120VAC: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24VAC Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2018 ANSI requirements)!