HPC's Linear/Trough Stainless Steel Fire Pit Covers are designed specifically for their Trough Fire Pit Series. This cover is made out of durable 304 stainless steel and comes with a handle for easy removal. This cover is sleek and lays low on the fire pit allowing your fire pit to look just as beautiful even when it is not being used. Best used with fire pits that do not contain raised log sets.
- 28" x 9.5" x 1" --- Protects 24" trough inserts
- 40" x 9.5" x 1" --- Protects 36" trough inserts or 72" trough insert with 2 covers
- 52" x 9.5" x 1" --- Protects 48" trough inserts or 96" trought insert with 2 covers
- 64" x 9.5" x 1" --- Protects 60" trough inserts
- Keeps debris and water away from fire pit burner
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Includes small handle on top
- Works best with firepits containing low profile media such as fireglass or lava rock
- Not compatible with firepits containing raised log sets.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions