The Parkway fire pit table is COOKE's solution to a great-looking, quality, made-in-USA square fire pit table that is versatile and a great value. This chat height fire pit table features a generous table top with 3cm edge on a 21" tall slightly tapered base. This table has lighter lines, a more traditional look, but a clean simplicity that will continue to look fresh. This table is big enough for ample seating but is carefully designed to be integrated into landscaped lounge areas, open patio spaces with planters, or near fountains and water features. The COOKE Parkway is hands down the best value for an all aluminum or real stone fire pit table.
The 44" x 44" table top is the perfect medium size table and accommodates seating up to 4. Our customers love this table's stain resistant aluminum or granite table top which has plenty of room for small plates and drinks. COOKE produces some of the finest fire pit tables in the industry which can be seen in the level of detail brought to the table top surface. Finally, a fire pit table with a premium table top! COOKE Parkway granite or marble tops are cut from one solid slab of stone and feature perfectly eased 3cm edges. Granite is very durable when compared to porous concrete and it can add more depth and character if desired. Cover up the fire pit with the stainless steel burner lid and this table doubles as a premium outdoor stone table.
We offer this outdoor fire pit table with a propane or natural gas fuel source configuration. The 60k BTU fire is fully adjustable with stainless steel controls mounted on the table base which is leveled with adjustable stainless steel feet. The 17" x 17" fire pit holds your choice of lava rock, fireglass, or other media and produces a clean burning fire. A 5 gallon / 20 lb. propane tank is hidden in the base of the table an easily accessed via a color-matched panel door. There are no hoses or tanks outside of the table. The natural gas version is connected to your home's natural gas stub with our stainless steel flex lines. Perfect for new construction or hardscape renovations. We provide you all the hoses and fittings to connect your fire pit to either fuel source and get the job done!
COOKE fire pit tables are made in California using precision CNC bending and laser cutting technology. COOKE's mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. From New York to San Francisco, architects, designers, and homeowners have purchased COOKE fire pit tables for their residential, commercial, and public spaces. When you buy COOKE, you get industry-leading quality, safety, and design.
44" x 44" x 21"
Fire Pit Opening Size
17" x 17"
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Parkway is a 21" tall contemporary chat height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this style features a table top with 3cm edge and a slightly tapered base
- Table top available in a premium granite or extra durable formed 3003 aluminum table top
- COOKE granite table tops are expertly cut from one slab
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powdercoated 5052 aluminum base available in many colors
- Fully adjustable 60k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Stainless steel burner and 304 stainless steel burner pan withstand repeated use in corrosive environments
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out of burner when not in use.
- 304 Stainless steel leveling glides adjust to any uneven surface
- Easy assembly click here for instructions
- Lead time 4-6 weeks
COOKE SoCal Collection FireTable Key Features
Discussing the key features of So Cal fire pit tables made by ...
Why buy a Cooke Fire Pit Table
COOKE builds the best fire pit tables on the market and this v...
COOKE fire table assembly
This video shows the assembly of a Santa Barbra fire pit table...