If you're looking for unique dining-height fire pit tables, COOKE has you covered. The Olympic Round Firepit Table features a winning combination of ample table top space, custom options, and 60k BTU burner. The Olympic Round Firepit Table is built for having good times with your friends and family. Perfect for heating up the evening, this round fire table is also an amazing garden hideaway centerpiece or as your everyday outdoor dining table.
One of the key elements of the Olympic round fire table is the large, round, 55” diameter table top. We offer this table top in powder coated 14 gauge aluminum or one-piece premium 3cm thick granite. COOKE specializes high end granite tops that add rich texture and integrate naturally into a sometimes demanding outdoor environment. This table top is large enough for a full meal setting and tall enough for dining chairs with armrest.
A solid, slightly tapered, all-aluminum square base preserves a feeling of openness, lightness, and also increases the amount foot room. It fully conceals a 5 gallon / 20lb propane tank or is easily connected to a natural gas line. With all COOKE fire tables, there are no hoses or tanks outside of the table. The flame adjustment knob is milled from 304 stainless steel, is easy to control, and is discretely located on the base of the table. An all-stainless burner system produces a hot golden glow and can be covered by the stainless steel lid when not in use.
Cooke is a California company and is proud to build all of our tables in Los Angeles using an amazing crew and precision CNC bending and laser cutting technology. The mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. When you buy a COOKE fire pit, you buy industry-leading quality, safety, and design.
Please call for custom option requests.
55" Round x 30"
Fire Pit Opening Size:
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Olympic is a 30" tall round contemporary dining height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this style features a large round top with 3cm edge and a slightly tapered base
- Table top available in a premium granite, imported marble, or extra durable formed 3003 aluminum table top
- COOKE granite and marble table tops are expertly cut from one slab
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powdercoated 5052 aluminum base available in many colors
- Fully adjustable 60k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Stainless steel burner and 304 stainless steel burner pan withstand repeated use in corrosive environments
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out of burner when not in use.
- 304 Stainless steel leveling glides adjust to any uneven surface
- 5 gallon / 20lb standard propane cylinder not included for propane models
- Lead time 4-6 weeks
COOKE SoCal Collection FireTable Key Features
Discussing the key features of So Cal fire pit tables made by ...
Why buy a Cooke Fire Pit Table
COOKE builds the best fire pit tables on the market and this v...
COOKE fire table assembly
This video shows the assembly of a Santa Barbra fire pit table...