The Summerset 24" 5.3cu./ft. refrigerator brings the convenience of your indoor refrigerator to your outdoor kitchen with simple elegant design and function. This new stainless steel outdoor refrigerator features durable UL-rated construction for the outdoors and long-lasting, worry-free performance in the elements. With a #304 stainless steel door and front venting, this is a commercial grade unit scaled to fit your space. We love the clean minimal look that will continue to look fresh.
5.3 cubic feet of cold storage and adjustable wire shelves, safely store cold ingredients and keep beverages chilled without repeatedly having to go indoors. Experience the joy of cooking outdoors with friends and family. The locking stainless steel door, sealed back, and temperature control keeps your cold storage protected, secure, and energy-efficient. The leveling feet are great and will provide a solid foundation on decking, tile, or other uneven surfaces. Finally, the limited lifetime warranty delivers peace of mind. The Summerset UL Listed outdoor refrigerator adds the finishing touch to a quality outdoor kitchen.
- Overall Dimensions: 23.6"(W) x 34"(H) x 23.6"(D)
- Cutout Dimensions: 25" (W) x 34.5"(H) x 24"(D)
- Finish:#304 Stainless Steel, Black (Body)
- Storage Capacity: 5.3 Cubic Feet
- Door Configuration: Reversible Door
- Item SSRFR-24S (Left to Right Door Opening)
- Item SSRFR-24S-R (Right to Left Door Opening)
- Temperature Range: 32˚F - 50˚F
- UL Listing: UL Certified for Outdoor Use
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable Digital Thermostat
- Lock: Factory Installed Security Lock
- Shelf Type: Heavy-duty, Adjustable Wire Shelving
- Lighting Features: Interior Halogen Lighting
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions