The Rasmussen "F" Flaming Ember Vented Hearth Kit in Painted Black comes complete with burner, grate, pan filler, Ember Magic, connector kit, damper clamp, and instructions. Designed with a basic single tube burner and paired with a grate. This hearth kit will produce pleasing, variable flames with a more compact ember bed. A control is required for all propane installations, advisable for natural gas.
This vented burner system operates on natural gas with a heat output of 43,000 BTUs. The burner pan is constructed of heavy 16-gauge steel, with 1/2" schedule-40 pipe for the main burner tube and 1/4" steel tubing for the ember booster.
Each hearth kit comes complete with:
- Granulated white sand
- Ember Magic
- Connector kit
- Damper clamp
This burner is for use only in fully functioning fireplaces in which it is safe to burn wood and with the damper wide open. Glass doors must be wide open when burning for proper ventilation, proper combustion and cooling of safety control calves and components.
NOTE: Burners for Vented Sets produce soot and other combustion products and are for use ONLY in fully functioning fireplaces in which it is safe to burn wood and with the damper wide open. Glass Doors must be wide open when burning for proper ventilation, proper combustion and cooling of safety control valves and components.
Hearth Kits Includes: Pan Filler (Sand for Natural Gas (Indoors) or Volcanic Ash for Propane and Natural Gas (Outdoors), Ember Magic, Flexible SS Non-Whistling Connector Kit, Damper Clamp, Instructions. Propane requires safety control.
BTUs By Size:
12, 15---32k / 27k
18----43k / 27k
20, 21---51k / 35k
24--- 72k / 37k
27, 30 --- 75k / 50k
- -Match Lighted/EIS Ready Hearth Kits- Propane requires safety control.
- -Manual “EASY” Safety Pilot Control – Factory Installed ? -Manual Control – turn the knob to light the main burner. Manual “EASY” Controls may be upgraded at any time to either "Remote Ready" or "Variable Flame Height Remote Control" functionality with the addition of either the SE-UP1 or RE-UP1 upgrade kits. (Not Included)
- -Remote Ready “EASY” Safety Control – Factory Assembled Latching solenoid system that controls the ON/OFF of the burner(s) with the receiver switch or one of five Wireless Remote Transmitter Devices (sold separately) -Variable Remote “EASY” Safety Control - Factory Assembled Light the burner and control the flame height with the hand-held wireless remote control.
- -Variable Remote “EASY” Safety Control - Factory Assembled Light the burner and control the flame height with the hand-held wireless remote control.
- -Variable Remote Electronic Ignition with Valve Vanisher - Factory assembled Chassis/Burner/Control System. Right side gas feed only. Raises logs set 2 5/8" above the floor. Includes: Remote Transmitter
- -Millivolt/Switch/Remote Ready with Valve Vanisher - Raises logs set 2 5/8" above the floor. Factory assembled Chassis/Burner/Control System. Right side gas feed only.
- -Manual Control with Valve Vanisher - Factory assembled Chassis/Burner/Control System. Right side gas feed only. Raises logs set 2 5/8" above the floor.
- -Millivolt/Remote Ready Controls – Factory Assembled, Light the burner with the included wired wall switch, or with the millivolt accessories (not included). Adjust the flame height manually by adjusting the knob at the valve.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions