There are seven main differences between the Solaire Anywhere and the Everywhere portable grills.
- The Anywhere (SOL-IR17B) weighs 20 lbs.: the Everywhere (SOL-EV17A) weighs 15 lbs.
- The Anywhere is made from thicker 20 gauge stainless steel;
- The Everywhere is made from thinner 24 gauge stainless steel.
- The Anywhere has a larger appearance that the Everywhere.
- The Everywhere is about 4 inches shorter in height. The hood protects the burner during transport and storage. Anywhere = 21″ W x 12″ H x 13″ D Everywhere = 21″ W x 8″ H x 13″ D
- The Anywhere includes the Carrying Bag. For the Everywhere it is not included but can be purchased separately.
- The Price. The Everywhere costs about 25% less than the Anywhere.
- The Everywhere & Anywhere share many of the same qualities and features: 14,000 BTUs of infrared power Made from 304 commercial grade stainless steel 14″ x 10″ V-grate grilling surface Same push button electronic ignition The same great infrared grilling performance Use with 1 lb. propane bottles. Use with 20 lb. L.P. tank with Tank/Hose Adapter (SOL-SAHOSE6); Use with natural gas with Natural Gas conversion Kit (SOL-SANGC). Both use all of the various accessories (including tank adapter, portable stand, natural gas conversion, mount adapter plate, and grid scraper) Made in the USA by a 100+ year old family business.