Solaire Everywhere Portable Infrared Grill made from 304 Stainless steel in the USA. Grill Stand sold separately.
There are seven main differences between the Solaire Anywhere and the Everywhere portable grills.
- The Anywhere (SOL-IR17B) weighs 20 lbs.: the Everywhere (SOL-EV17A) weighs 15 lbs.
- The Anywhere is made from thicker 20 gauge stainless steel;
- The Everywhere is made from thinner 24 gauge stainless steel.
- The Anywhere has a larger appearance that the Everywhere.
- The Everywhere is about 4 inches shorter in height.
- The hood protects the burner during transport and storage. Anywhere = 21″ W x 12″ H x 13″ D Everywhere = 21″ W x 8″ H x 13″ D
- The Anywhere includes the Carrying Bag. For the Everywhere it is not included but can be purchased separately part number (SOL-8-11).
- The Everywhere costs about 25% less than the Anywhere. The Everywhere & Anywhere share many of the same qualities and features: 14,000 BTUs of infrared power Made from 304 commercial grade stainless steel 14″ x 10″ V-grate grilling surface Same push button electronic ignition The same great infrared grilling performance Use with 1 lb. propane bottles. Use with 20 lb. L.P. tank with Tank/Hose Adapter (SOL-SAHOSE6); Use with natural gas with Natural Gas conversion Kit (SOL-SANGC). Both use all of the various accessories (including tank adapter, portable stand, natural gas conversion, mount adapter plate, and grid scraper) Made in the USA by a 100+ year old family business.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions