American Fyre Design's newest fire bowl design is sure to be the topic of conversation at your outdoor gathering. With it's modern styling and configurable design, it will bring warmth and style to your back yard or patio area. AFD’s Fire Bowls are the hottest trend right now because of their simple, contemporary design and versatility of uses. With a variety of different styles and sizes, these Fire Bowls are easily incorporated into any style or size of outdoor space. The Fire Bowls have a riser at the bottom to elevate them slightly off the ground. Handcrafted from glass fiber reinforced concrete, the Fire Bowls come in a variety of different colors and textures. Fuel options include natural gas or propane. The 32″ Fire Bowl is our smallest Fire Bowl. Propane tank housed separately. Instruction Manual
- AFD 32 Inch Fire Bowl- Made from a combination of fiber reinforced concrete and high temperature refractory cement.
- Media not included: Requires 50 lbs of of Glass Media OR 35 lbs of Lava Granules OR 30 lbs of Lava Coals. Secondary options such as volcanic stone / river stone / geo shapes / glass nuggets (purchased separately) may also be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
- Dimensions: 32" dia x 16" h
- Wt. / Pieces: 109lbs / 2
- Propane tank housed separately.
- Available with Standard Ignition or AWEIS Ignition System with Remote Control
- Fire Bowl comes with stainless steel burner, hose and regulator.
- All other items are sold separately.
- Fire Bowl flame is adjustable for comfortable dining.
- Match Lit BTU’s: 65000 (NG), 60,000(LP)
- AWEIS BTU’s: 140,000 Natural Gas & Propane
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions