One of American Fyre Design's largest fire bowl design will bring warmth and style to your back yard or patio area. Summer nights have never looks so stylish and with it's configurable design, this fire feature will be uniquely yours. The 48” Fire Bowl is the largest Fire Bowl. It has a 1 ½” thick lip around the top of the bowl and can house a propane tank, accessible via a removable side door. Instruction Manual
- AFD 48 Inch Fire Bowl- Made from a combination of fiber reinforced concrete and high temperature refractory cement. Accepts a 5 gal. Propane tank in unit (not included)
- Media not included: Requires 90 lbs of of Glass Media OR 45 lbs of Lava Granules OR 40 lbs of Lava Coals. Secondary options such as volcanic stone / river stone / geo shapes / glass nuggets (purchased separately) may also be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
- Dimensions: 48″ dia x 22″ h Wt. # / Pieces: 250# / 3 Fire Bowl houses 5 gallon propane tank.
- Available with Standard or AWEIS Ignition System with Remote Control.
- Fire Bowl comes with stainless steel burner, hose and regulator. All other items are sold separately.
- Fire Bowl flame is adjustable for comfortable dining.
- Match Lit BTU’s: 65000 (NG), 60,000(LP) AWEIS
- BTU’s : 140,000 Natural Gas & Propane