Add texture to your outdoor room with the Chiseled Fire Pit! A great conversation piece, the Chiseled Fire Pit is a popular choice for spending a warm night with friends and family. With multiple finishes to choose from, you can match the fire pit your outdoor decor. Instruction Manual
Media not included: Requires 70 lbs of of Glass Media OR 30 lbs of Lava Granules/Coals. Secondary options such as volcanic stone / river stone / geo shapes / glass nuggets (purchased separately) may also be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
- Dimensions: 39" D x 14.5" H ( 26” inside dia)
- Model No #: 680-xx-11-V2xc
- Heat Output: 32,000 BTUs
- Wt./Pieces: 350# / 2
- Natural Gas or Propane
- High-Temp Refractory Cement and Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete construction
- This fire pit is constructed to withstand the weather with it's high temperature refractory cement and glass-fiber reinforced concrete. Select from multiple finish options and optional burning displays to complete your fire pit.
- Shape: Round
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Glass-Fiber Reinforced
- Concrete | High-Temp Refractory Cement | Stainless Steel
- Finish: Heavy Texture
- Color: Black Lava | Cafe Blanco | Sedona | Smoke
- Overall Width/Diameter: 39", Overall Height: 14.5"
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 26"Burner Width/Diameter: 12"
- Maximum Heat Output: 32,000 BTUs
- Ignition: Match Lit
- Weight: 235 lbs.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions