The nest Fire Lantern will add elegance, character, and beauty to your outdoor living area. Whether you are designing the exterior of your mainstream business or enhancing your home with some modern flare, this lantern will surpass your expectations. The pieces in the Nest collection feature brushed stainless steel nest patterns in the design. The bodies of these pieces are made from glass fiber reinforced concrete and come in a variety of different colors and textures. Fuel options include natural gas or self-contained propane tank (base is made with a removable door to house and easily access a propane tank inside).-Nest Lantern houses 5 gallon propane tank.-Comes with stainless steel burner, hose and regulator.-Nest Lantern flame is adjustable for comfortable dining.-All other items are sold separately. Instruction Manual
- DIMENSIONS:16″ W X 16″ H X 66″ D
- MODEL NO # 160# / PIECES 2
- Nest Lantern comes with stainless steel design and stainless steel burner.
- Propane Storage inside Lantern
- Flame is adjustable for comfort.Logs, glass or lava must be purchased separately.
- Natural Gas: 30,000 BTU's --- Propane: 20,000 BTU's
- Natural Gas With EPK Valve (-01): 26,000 BTU's --- Propane With EPK Valve (-01): 22,000 BTU's
- Natural Gas With Smart Valve (-05): 26,000 BTU's --- Propane With Smart Valve (-05): 22,000 BTU's
- Media not included- The recommended amounts of glass media are as follows:
- • Glass: 6 lbs
- • Gems: 7.5 lbs
- Important: FOR ALL MODELS, NUGGETS CANNOT BE USED. FOR V/K1 MODELS, REFLECTIVE GLASS CANNOT BE USED.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions