The Palisades fire pit table is COOKE's solution to a great-looking, quality, made-in-USA fire pit table that is versatile and a great value. This chat height fire pit table features a generous table top with 4" edge on a 21" tall slightly tapered base. This rectangular table has lighter lines, a more traditional look, but a clean simplicity that will continue to look fresh. The COOKE Palisades is hands down the best value for an all aluminum or real stone fire pit table.
The 48" x 36" table top is the perfect medium size table and accommodates seating up to 4. Our customers love this table's stain resistant aluminum or granite table top which has plenty of room for small plates and drinks. COOKE produces some of the finest fire pit tables in the industry which can be seen in the level of detail brought to the table top surface. Finally, a fire pit table with a premium table top! The 48" x 36" Palisades granite or marble tops are cut from one solid slab of stone and feature perfectly bookmatched 4" edges. Granite is very durable when compared to porous concrete and it can add more depth and character if desired. Cover up the fire pit with the stainless steel burner lid and this table doubles as a premium outdoor stone table.
We offer this outdoor fire pit table with a propane or natural gas fuel source configuration. The 60k BTU fire is fully adjustable with stainless steel controls mounted on the table base which is leveled with adjustable stainless steel feet. The 8" x 24" fire pit holds your choice of lava rock, fire glass, or other media and produces a clean burning fire. The propane tank is hidden in the base of the table an easily accessed via a color-matched panel door. There are no hoses or tanks outside of the table. The natural gas version is connected to your home's natural gas stub with our stainless steel flex lines. Perfect for new construction or hardscape renovations. We provide you all the hoses and fittings to connect your fire pit to either fuel source and get the job done!
This product is available for an AWEIS upgrade. All weather electronic ignition systems are known for their high-quality and durability and are perfect for your outdoor fire pit table but do require electrical connection to the building.
COOKE fire pit tables are made in California using precision CNC bending and laser cutting technology. COOKE's mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. From New York to San Francisco, architects, designers, and homeowners have purchased COOKE fire pit tables for their residential, commercial, and public spaces. When you buy COOKE, you get industry-leading quality, safety, and design.
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Palisades is a 21" tall contemporary chat height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this style features a table top with thick 4" edge and a slightly tapered base
- Table top available in a premium granite or imported marble
- COOKE granite and marble table tops are expertly cut from one slab
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powder coated 5052 aluminum base available in Bronze, Black, Beige, Grey, and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Burner system constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- 5 gallon / 20lb standard propane cylinder not included for propane models
- Includes stainless steel non-whistling gas line with brass fittings on all connections for maximum corrosion resistance
- Commercial grade Propane Regulator with stainless steel braided hose included with Propane models
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out the fire when not in use.
- Lid allows for full use of the table top when fire not in use
- 304 Stainless steel leveling feet adjust to any uneven surface
- Lead time 4-6 weeks
48" L x 36" W x 21.1" H
Fire Pit Opening Size
17" x 17"
100lbs, 175 lbs with granite
- 14ga aluminum base
- Heavy Duty formed Aluminum -or- Granite top
- 304 Stainless Steel pan & burner
- Stainless Steel non whistling gas line
- Propane tank storage under table
- 60,000 BTU fire
- Low profile Stainless Steel burner pan cover included
- Easy assembly click here for instructions
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions