52" x 36" x 30"
Fire Pit Opening Size:
8" x 24"
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Palisades is a 30" tall contemporary dining height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this style features a table top with 3cm edge and a slightly tapered base
- Table top available in a premium granite or imported marble
- COOKE granite and marble table tops are expertly cut from one slab
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powder coated 5052 aluminum base available in Bronze, Black, Beige, Grey, and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Fully adjustable 60k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Burner system constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- 5 gallon / 20lb standard propane cylinder not included for propane models
- Includes stainless steel non-whistling gas line with brass fittings on all connections
- for maximum corrosion resistance
- Commercial grade Propane Regulator with stainless steel braided hose included with Propane models
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out the fire when not in use.
- Lid allows for full use of the table top when fire not in use
- 304 Stainless steel leveling feet adjust to any uneven surface
- Lead time 4-6 weeks
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions