Designed and made in California, this COOKE Parkway features an oversized 48" x 48" powder coated and brushed aluminum top that is going to look great on the patio or next to the pool. This table features everything you want in a square fire pit table. Choose from the bronze, oil rubbed bronze, beige, black, or grey base and decorative fire pit media to customize the table like you want. This square fire pit table package includes a tempered glass windscreen.
A regular 5 gallon vertical propane cylinder easily fits into the table base. A natural gas version is fixed to your home’s natural gas source and offers the simplicity of reliable and abundant fuel. With either configuration, there are no ugly tanks or hoses outside of the table. This kit will ship you everything you need to get really cool square contemporary fire pit table hooked up and ready to go.
This product is available for an AWEIS upgrade. All weather electronic ignition systems are known for their high-quality and durability and are perfect for your outdoor fire pit table but do require electrical connection to the building.
48" L x 48" W x 21" H
Fire Pit Opening Size
17" x 17"
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Simple and durable this table features a table top with 4" edge and a slightly tapered base
- Table top constructed from extra durable formed 5052 aluminum table top
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powder coated 5052 aluminum base available in a selection of quick-ship options
- Fully adjustable 60k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Stainless steel burner and 304 stainless steel burner pan withstand repeated use in corrosive environments
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out of burner when not in use.
- 304 Stainless steel leveling glides adjust to any uneven surface
- Easy assembly click here for instructions
- Lead time 2 weeks
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions
Why buy a Cooke Fire Pit Table
COOKE builds the best fire pit tables on the market and this v...
COOKE SoCal Collection FireTable Key Features
Discussing the key features of So Cal fire pit tables made by ...
COOKE fire table assembly
This video shows the assembly of a Santa Barbra fire pit table...