The Fire Magic 36-Inch Aurora A790i Built-In Grills with Analog Thermometer is sure to meet your expectations and perform to your standards. Superior Design and Engineering Power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- Heavy duty, patented Diamond Sear cooking grids
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners
- Back-lit knobs (at 41°) with comfort touch grips and flame icons for convenience
- Heavy gauge stainless steel dual position, adjustable warming rack
- Analog thermometer on oven with an angled bezel for ease of reading the temperature (up to 1000°)
- Recessed, premium high performance rotisserie backburner
- 90 Degree Hood allows easy access to grilling and more efficient exhaust
- Push-to-Light Hot Surface Electric Ignition system w/ flash tubes
- Halogen 12 Volt internal oven lamps (angled)
- Optional Magic View Window
- Optional infrared sear burner in the left hand position locks in juices for tender meat and full flavor
- Primary cooking surface: 36” x 22” (792 sq. in.)
- Warming rack surface: 36” x 8” (288 sq. in.)
- Main burners: 90,000 BTU’s
- Backburner (if equipped): 13,000 BTU’s
- Cut-out dimensions: 37”w x 23½”d x 11½”h
Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
12V interior halogen lights for enhanced evening grilling all year long.
Optional stainless steal backburner and a complete rotisserie kit with heavy duty motor, solid spit rod, (2) meat prongs, counter balance and a polished stainless steel cover for protection.
Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.
All Fire Magic Echelon grills and Aurora (A790 & A660) Grills are offered with an optional Magic View Window, which allows you to monitor grilled foods without lifting the hood and losing valuable heat.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions