The Parkway is a premium mid-sized table. This table is big enough for ample seating but is carefully designed to be integrated into landscaped lounge areas, open patio spaces with planters, or near fountains and water features. Featuring plenty of space for small plates and drinks, the Parkway allows guests to slow down, settle in, and enjoy.
We offer this table in a wide variety of colors, sizes, and configurations allowing designers and architects to personalize the look of the table. Lightweight and easy for two people to move, a propane model table allows for the easy rearrangement of your outdoor space, and encourages new and fresh perspectives. A natural gas version is fixed to your home’s natural gas source and offers the simplicity of reliable and abundant fuel. With either configuration, there are no ugly tanks or hoses outside of the table.
This table features tapered base for more footroom and a 4" thick top. Choose from COOKE’s selection of real, one-piece premium granite tops or satin finish powdercoat colors. COOKE granite is cut from real, one-of-a kind, slabs also used for high end architectural applications. Cover up the fire pit burner with the included stainless steel lid and your Cooke fire pit table transforms into a functional and beautiful garden or patio table. This table is perfect for your romantic backyard jungle meeting spot, modern clubhouse, or contemporary outdoor concrete patio.
Cooke is a California company and is proud to build all of our tables in Los Angeles using an amazing crew and precision CNC bending and laser cutting technology. The mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. When you buy Cooke, you buy industry-leading quality, safety, and design.
Review the specifications in the "Details" section below for more information. Each table is hand built in the USA, please check for lead times.
48" L x 48" W x 21" H
Fire Pit Opening Size
17" x 17"
- Designed and made in the USA
- This Parkway is a 28" tall contemporary dining height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this table features a table top with 4" edge and a slightly tapered base
- Table top available in a premium granite marble, or extra durable formed 5052 aluminum table top
- COOKE granite and marble table tops are expertly cut from one slab
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powder coated 5052 aluminum base available in many colors
- Fully adjustable 60k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Stainless steel burner and 304 stainless steel burner pan withstand repeated use in corrosive environments
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out of burner when not in use.
- 304 Stainless steel leveling glides adjust to any uneven surface
- Easy assembly click here for instructions
- Lead time 4-6 weeks