The 38" round Parkway fire pit table is COOKE's solution to a great-looking, made-in-USA round table that is compact and a great value. This table has a clean modern design and uses premium finishes that will continue to look amazing. With a selection of granite stone tabletops, the COOKE Parkway is a great table for those who love the look and feel of a premium table top surface.
COOKE produces fine fire pit tables which can be seen in the level of detail brought to the table top surface. This table features your choice of stone expertly crafted with a contemporary flat polish edge. Finally a compact table that looks great in spaces where it matters. With a beautiful stone top, you will enjoy this table everyday, fire or not. Cover up the fire pit with the included stainless steel lid and this table doubles as a beautiful everyday outdoor stone coffee table.
The fire pit can be configured for propane or natural gas fuel making is suitable for almost anywhere. The 20" dia stainless steel fire pit holds your choice of lava rock, fireglass, or other media and produces a wonderful clean burning fire. The manual ignition 60k BTU fire is fully adjustable with stainless steel controls. A 5 gallon / 20 lb. propane tank is hidden in the base of the table an easily accessed via a color-matched panel door. There are no hoses or tanks outside of the table to help keep your space clean.
This product is available for an AWEIS upgrade. All weather electronic ignition systems are known for their high-quality and durability and are perfect for your outdoor fire pit table but do require electrical connection to the building. Please call for more information.
Size: 38" Dia. x 21"H
Fire Pit Opening Size: 20" Dia.
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Parkway is a 21" tall contemporary chat height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this style features a 38" round table top with 3cm edge and a slightly tapered base
- Table top available in three premium granite options
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powdercoated 5052 aluminum base available in many colors
- Fully adjustable 60k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Stainless steel burner and 304 stainless steel burner pan withstand repeated use in corrosive environments
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out of burner when not in use.
- 304 Stainless steel leveling glides adjust to any uneven surface
- Easy assembly click here for instructions
- Lead time 1-3 weeks
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions
Why buy a Cooke Fire Pit Table
COOKE builds the best fire pit tables on the market and this v...
COOKE SoCal Collection FireTable Key Features
Discussing the key features of So Cal fire pit tables made by ...
COOKE fire table assembly
This video shows the assembly of a Santa Barbra fire pit table...