The Santa Barbara fire pit table is COOKE's contemporary lounge height table with cantilevered oversized tabletop. This impressive XL table features a solid straight sided base and granite tabletop. Each tabletop surface is cut perfectly, the tabletop edges are matched perfectly. COOKE takes quality craftsmanship to premium materials and produces some of the finest tables. Fire or not, this table will look amazing. The Santa Barbara is available in a wide variety of color combinations - a perfect match for your backyard, pool areas, or outdoor living space. Built with the same legendary COOKE quality, this table conveys an impression of permanence, tranquility, and comfort.
The 48" x 62" is great large rectangular size and accommodates seating up to 6-8. Our customers love this table's expansive granite tabletop which has plenty of room for drinks, food, or even a nice decorative vase or flower arrangement. COOKE produces some of the finest fire pit tables in the industry which can be seen in the level of detail brought to the table top surface. Finally, a fire pit table with a premium table top! COOKE Santa Barbara granite and marble tops are cut from one solid slab of stone and feature perfectly matched edges allowing the stone's colors and textures to play out naturally. Granite and marble are very durable when compared to porous concrete and adds more depth and character. Cover up the fire pit with the stainless steel burner lid and this table doubles as a premium outdoor stone table.
We offer this outdoor fire pit table with a propane or natural gas fuel source configuration. The 100k BTU fire is fully adjustable with stainless steel controls mounted on the table base. The 17" x 35" fire pit holds your choice of lava rock, fireglass, or other media and produces a clean burning fire. The propane tank is hidden in the base of the table an easily accessed via a hidden panel door. There are no hoses or tanks outside of the table. The natural gas version is connected to your home's natural gas stub with our stainless steel flex lines. Perfect for new construction or renovations. We provide you all the hoses and fittings to connect your fire pit to either fuel source and get the job done!
This product is available for an AWEIS upgrade. All weather electronic ignition systems are known for their high-quality and durability and are perfect for your outdoor fire pit table but do require electrical connection to the building.
COOKE fire pit tables are made in California using precision CNC bending and laser cutting technology. COOKE's mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. From New York to San Francisco, architects, designers, and homeowners have purchased COOKE fire pit tables for their residential, commercial, and public spaces. When you buy COOKE, you get industry-leading quality, safety, and design.
Overall Size: 62" x 48" x 17"
Fire Pit Opening Size: 35" x 17"
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Santa Barbara is a 17" tall contemporary lounge height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this style features a table top with thick 4" edge and a straight sided base
- Table top available in a premium granite
- Granite table tops are cut from one slab and feature perfectly matched reinforced edges
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powder coated 5052 aluminum base available in Bronze, Black, Beige, Grey, and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Fully adjustable 100k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Burner system constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- (1) Horizontal Propane cylinder included with Propane models
- Includes stainless steel non-whistling gas line with brass fittings on all connections for maximum corrosion resistance
- Commercial grade Propane Regulator with stainless steel braided hose included with Propane models
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out the fire when not in use.
- Lid allows for full use of the table top when fire not in use
- 304 Stainless steel leveling feet adjust to any uneven surface
- Easy assembly click here for instructions
- Lead time 2-3 weeks
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
If you live in the Southern California area (from San Diego to Napa), you may qualify for our FREE White Glove Delivery! Once your order has been placed, we will call you to set up a delivery appointment.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions
COOKE fire table assembly
This video shows the assembly of a Santa Barbra fire pit table...
COOKE SoCal Collection FireTable Key Features
Discussing the key features of So Cal fire pit tables made by ...
Why buy a Cooke Fire Pit Table
COOKE builds the best fire pit tables on the market and this v...