HPC's H2Onfire series compliments the beauty of fire with the soothing sound of running water with beautiful blue LED lights. This innovative new system features a true electronic fire on water feature operating on a gas pressure of less than 0.5 PSI and certified in North America to the Z21.97 standard by the CSA Group. The self-contained filtrated water system can be installed on practically any patio in a residential or commercial setting - no pond or pool needed! This fully assembled, plug-n-play system comes ready to install - simply level the water pit then connect water, electric, and gas. Finally, enclose with stone, veneer, stucco, etc. to match your patio décor. The fire ring is totally submerged underwater using HPC's patent pending burner design and backflow prevention to protect the controls – giving an even and very appealing flame at only 65,000 Btu. This electronic control system can be paired with an optional remote control.
- Fully assembled, Plug-n-Play water feature, includes concrete or hammered copper fire bowl with 360 or 4 scupper design
- Basin size: 52" diameter Beautiful blue LED lights to illuminate water - hidden under scupper.
- Auto fill system-: automatically adds water when needed; Low level sensor protects pump if water supply issue.
- Filtration: water is conditioned with a reusable, easy-to-clean filter.
- Water pump: 4,800 gallons per hour
- Leveling / Height Setting- four heavy, 3/4" threaded feet give flexibility of height adjustment and leveling. Easily adjusted on site with ~4" of travel.
- Overflow feature allows water to escape safely.
- Electrical Connection: 120Vac
- Fire Pit Insert: CSA Certified Remote Electronic Ignition 65k Btu Underwater Burner
- Optional Remote: HPC 578-G4
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions