Introducing this product, a stunning 54" wide x 18" high fire pit crafted from premium aluminum framing and a chic concrete board attachment. This masterpiece is more than just a gathering place – it's an outdoor culinary haven designed to elevate your grilling game and impress your guests.
Choose Your Spark:
Take your pick from a range of ignition options to suit your preferences:
- Effortless one-touch ignition for instant grilling gratification.
- Reliable and efficient spark ignition for a classic touch.
- Elevate your fire pit with the most advanced ignition technology, offering unmatched durability and performance.
- Enjoy the convenience of electric spark ignition with the added power of a 24-volt system.
- Experience worry-free ignition with this self-cleaning system that ensures a smooth start every time.
- Made In The USA – 100% manufactured in the U.S, a true “Made in the USA” product
- Available in various Shapes and Sizes.
- Four (4) Unique ignition options are available: Match Light, Push Button Spark Ignition, and Electronic Ignition
- Fuel Types - Accommodates natural gas and propane
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions