HPC understands not all outdoor areas will have power supplied for the ease and safety of electronic ignition however flame sensing in your area may still be required by code. The certified Push Button / Flame Sensing line allows both the convenience of push-button ignition with the safety of flame sensing. Lighting the fire is as simple as pushing a button and flame height is fully adjustable via control knob. If for any reason your fire in your pit stops burning this system will safely turns off gas. This fire pit insert also incorporates a whistle-free flex line between the gas valve and burner pan offering insert flexibility and simpler installation.
How It Works:
Start Up: This is done by simultaneously pressing valve control knob to start flow of pilot gas and pressing ignition button for spark. Release spark after pilot ignition, release valve control knob after ~20 seconds. Then turn valve control knob counterclockwise to light main burner.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning valve control knob- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame. If flame loss does occur, the system will automatically turn off all gas flow.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn valve control knob clockwise- slightly depress knob to reach OFF position.
- Complete drop-in fire pit insert utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (AA battery) and safety pilot valve.
- 30" x 12" SS Rectangle Bowl Pan with manual spark, flame sensing, fully assembled insert.
- Includes 90K BTU 24" x 6" 16 gauge stainless steel H-Burner
- Fully Assembled and ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Flame sensing - system will turn off gas if flame is lost.
- Flame height is adjustable using valve control knob.
- Battery Operated System- is perfect solution for installs with no power.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- UL Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Install: Control Box Sleeve for mounting in pavers, metal and more
- Lava Rock NOT Included
- Product may vary slightly from image depending on size.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions