HPC's Evolution 360 series compliments the beauty of fire with the soothing sound of running water. This self-contained water system is universal, robust, and is cost effective. The Evolution 360 can be installed on practically any patio in a residential or commercial setting - no pond or pool needed! This fully assembled, plug-n-play system comes ready to install - simply level the water pit then connect water, electric, and gas. Finally, enclose with stone, veneer, stucco, etc. to match your patio décor. Operation is even simpler - three switches control the water, LED lights, and fire pit. The Evolution 360 is made of durable, weather resistant, black polyethylene and engineered to last - no on-site guesswork. It is strong enough to allow for the option of Water Rock to be used to line the floor of the basin.
- Fully assembled, Plug-n-Play water feature, includes hammered copper fire bowl with optional 360 degree water scupper or 4 water scupper design
- Basin size: 52" diameter Beautiful blue LED lights to illuminate water - hidden under scupper.
- Auto fill system-: automatically adds water when needed; Low level sensor protects pump if water supply issue.
- Filtration: water is conditioned with a reusable, easy-to-clean filter.
- Water pump: 4,800 gallons per hour
- Leveling / Height Setting- four heavy, 3/4" threaded feet give flexibility of height adjustment and leveling. Easily adjusted on site with ~4" of travel.
- Overflow feature allows water to escape safely.
- Electrical Connection: 120Vac with a 5-lead, 20’ cable ready to connect. 3 External Switches required. Control Panel incorporates 3 push-to-reset breakers for water, LEDs & fire.
- Fire Pit Insert: CSA Certified Remote Electronic Ignition 13SS90HWI 90k Btu, 12" burner.
- Beautiful hammered copper Bowl is available in a 360-degree model or with 4 Scuppers.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions