A showcase of fire, the Key Largo fire pit table from Outdoor Greatroom features a beautiful, glowing fire that dances atop a bed of fire clear fire glass gems. The focal point of the design is a striking 12” X 42” stainless steel Crystal Fire burner. This sleek and modern Key Largo fire table features a Polished Midnight Mist Supercast table top. Supercast concrete is a proprietary belnd of fiberglass and concrete to provide excellent durability and strength. It's guaranteed to look amazing in any outdoor living space. This table includes a Grey Glass fire pit cover. This lid covers the burner area when you fire is not in use. This great included accessory will allow you to enjoy the full expanse of your table top.
Add the optional UL Listed Direct Spark Ignition and your table is ready for commercial use. This system allows for the flame to be automatically ignited. If the flame is not sensed for any reason, the flow of gas to the burner will safely shut down. This Direct Spark system comes set up to run on 110V. This fire pit system is perfect for residences, hotels, restaurants, and more!
- Midnight Mist Supercast Concrete Top with Black Fleck Stucco Base
- Features an Outdoor Greatroom CF-1242 fire pit burner with 65k BTU output
- Grey glass burner cover included
- 12" x 42" Crystal Fire stainless steel burner includes Clear Glass Fire Gems
- Includes hose & regulator, gas valve, metal flex hose
- Includes trouble free electronic piezo electronic ignition and variable fire pit flame controls
- Propane cylinder or natural gas fuel source fully concealed in fire pit table base.
- Optional Direct Spark Ignition Electronic Ignition
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions