- Seamless, welded, double-walled hood provides excellent internal heat retention
- Three stainless steel U-burners produce 20,000 BTUs of consistent heat output
- 1/2-inch thick ceramic briquettes evenly distribute heat for uniform cooking
- Powerful electronic ignition system protected by heat-resistant encased wiring for reliable startup
- Features a stainless steel, spring-assisted lid system for easy opening
Offering an impressive array of features, the Artisan American Eagle Series provide a luxury experience at an affordable price. Made in the USA from 304 stainless steel, the 36-Inch AAEP-36-LP built-in propane gas grill features a seamless welded double-walled hood for exceptional heat retention, as well as a full length handle and an easy-open spring-assisted system. Three stainless steel tube U-burners each produce 20,000 BTUs, which evenly distribute high heat across the cooking surface. Electrical wires and connectors are encapsulated with heat-resistant silicone, making the 9v electrical ignition system fast and reliable, while the fully-adjustable brass valves ensure precision flame control. The stainless steel cooking grates are durable and easy to clean, and the dual-position warming rack lifts up and out of the way when not in use for additional workspace. Providing protection from the elements and helping maintain the beauty of your grill, the control panel is recessed, keeping chrome knobs and switches out of the way. Experience more comfortable grilling with the unique Artisan air curtain chimney design, which keeps controls cool to the touch, even with lid closed. A built-in hood thermometer displays accurate temperatures for easy oven roasting.