So-Cal Firepits is happy to announce that we are now carrying the Calcana Wall-Mounted Patio Heater, the most sophisticated most powerful patio heater available! What makes them the best is simple…they work. A patio heater that does what it is supposed to do: keep people on the patio or deck warm, no matter what! Producing gas-fired energy in the form of infrared waves, this heater warms the patio at the turn of a switch – performance which has been called “one step shy of magic.” Calcana Industries is in the business of heating outdoor dining and patio areas.More warmth with 40% less fuel — efficient. This heater features variable heat control from 50 to 100 percent capacity.
These heaters take up zero floor space. With wall or ceiling mounting available, these can be neatly mounted in covered or uncovered spaces. With this wall-mounted patio heater, the heat source is up and out of the way and out of view. The Calcana Patio Heater is more efficient with fuel, utilizing either propane or natural gas because the heat coverage is much broader than floor heaters. With this wall-mounted patio heater, the whole patio gets heated.
- Heat–treated aluminized steel infrared emitters — long-lasting, low maintenance outdoor heaters.
- Low clearance to combustibles — can be installed in tight spaces where other outdoor heaters can't.
- A modulating burner for a wide variety of incremental adjustments, ideal comfort.
- Stainless steel construction - durable outdoor heaters Remotely controlled outdoor heater with Heatwave Control Panel.
- Variable heat output settings (patent pending)
- No pilot light Electronic three–try direct spark ignition with 100% safety shut off.
- Safe and efficient – no open flames or glowing red parts.
- Sleek, architectural design Various lengths and configurations available.
- Outdoor heaters available in natural gas or propane.
- 25,000 - 50,000 BTUs/hour.
- Heavy–duty construction (available in Marine grade stainless steel).
- Virtually maintenance free outdoor heaters.
- Certified to – 40F weather conditions – developed to beat harsh winters.
- Reliable quality - outdoor heaters are made in the USA Enclosed burner chamber that is wind and weather proof.
- Economical to operate – 40% less fuel usage.
Applications of our outdoor heaters include:
- Restaurant patios
- Residential patios and decks
- Golf courses and driving ranges
- Night club and bar line-ups
- Ski lift wait areas
- Doorman and valet areas
- Smoking areas
- Swimming pool and hot tub areas
- Anywhere people gather outside
Outdoor Patio Heaters Specifications:
- Rating (Input: Natural and L.P. Gas) 0-4500ft elevation
Gas Pressure at Manifold:
- Natural Gas 3.5″ W.C.
- L.P. Gas 10.5″ W.C.
- Gas Connection Size 0.5″ N.P.T.
Gas Inlet Pressure:
- Gas Minimum Maximum
- Natural 4.5″ W.C. 14.0″ W.C.
- L.P. 11.5″ W.C. 14.0″ W.C.
- DSI Ignition 120v, 60 Hz, 1 Amp/ 24 Volt Power Supply
- 24 volt low voltage On/ Off- Hi/ Lo Control Panel
Burner control housing is pre-assembled and pre-wired, unit comes complete with industry standard gas, electrical, balanced air rotor, thermal overload protected motor, visual burner inspection sightglass, combustion and air proving safety switch, 3-try spark ignition control, 100% safety shut-off, low voltage control connection, 4″ heat treated aluminized combustion tube, aluminum standard reflector, tube couplers, heat economizer baffle, stainless steel hangers, decorative grille, indicator light, stainless steel burner head construction.
Optional Equipment (not included):
Elbow kit/ 180 degree U-Bend kit for PH75 Stainless Steel Construction
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions