Made entirely in the USA, our Flame Symmetry Series Burners are all fed from the center to ensure the most symmetrical flame possible. Available in stainless steel (for indoor or outdoor use), these burners will perform just as well in your outdoor fire pit as they will in your indoor fireplace. When sizing a burner for your particular application, don't hesitate to email us with the inside dimensions of your fireplace or fire pit. We normally have a stock burner that will work. If not, we can always fabricate a custom burner to suit your needs.
Built to the highest standards, below are key highlights:
- Center fed to ensure flame symmetry
- Available Styles: Super Duty (schedule 40 material)
- Available in stainless steel
- 1/2" Piping
- Note that this burner is built-to-order and not eligible for returns (unless we made a mistake on your order or the item is defective)
- Precision, laser cut, welded metal construction
- 100% Made in the USA
- Whisper quiet operation (no whistling) by either hard-piping to the burner or by using a whisper quiet, stainless flex line
- 1/2" NPT, male-threaded connection to the Super Duty burner
- For fully vented fire features only
- For use with natural gas only
Optional flex line connector found here: Outdoor Flex Line for fire pit burner, Stainless Steel
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions
Fireglass installation in a fully vented, natural gas fireplace
How to install Fireglass into a fully vented fireplace that ha...
Fireballs installation in a fully vented, natural gas fireplace
How to install FireBalls into a fully vented fireplace that ha...
FireStones installation in a fully vented, natural gas fireplace
How to install FireStones into a fully vented fireplace that h...