Real Fyre's Special Split Logs are a great addition to any gas fireplace. These two logs are designed to add a wonderful oak accent to your gas fire. These two extra logs offer the finest level of detail in the split wood grain and tree bark texture. Made in California for generations, these logs are hand crafted, expertly painted, and modeled after real logs.
Beyond being the most realistic looking gas logs you can buy, Real Fyre gas fireplace products are also made of the finest materials and engineered to last. Low iron content, higher tenacity, Steel Reinforcing Rods all give Real Fyre logs the ability to withstand and radiate higher heat over a longer period of time and look like real wood.
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions