A beautiful hearth kit that displays a White Birch Designer Log set in a perfect fire. This log set, grate, and match light burner system is available in a wide range of sizes to fit almost any fully vented fireplace.
We start with Real Fyre's White Birch Designer Log set which offers finest level of detail in the light white and grey tree bark and unique smooth tree bark texture. Made in California for generations, these logs are hand crafted, expertly painted, and modeled after real logs. This log set captures the Birch wood species with incredible realism.
Beyond being the most realistic looking gas logs you can buy, Real Fyre gas fireplace products are also made of the finest materials and engineered to last. Low iron content, higher tenacity, Steel Reinforcing Rods all give Real Fyre logs the ability to withstand and radiate higher heat over a longer period of time and look like real wood.
We offer 3 burner systems with this log set:
- G4 - Glowing Ember Burner System, Manual Ignition (Item: G4-xx) - A great value.
- G45 - Triple T Burner System, Manual Ignition (Item: G45-xx) - For a full fire with more fire.
- G45 SS - Stainless Steel Outdoor Triple T Burner System, Manual Ignition (Item: G45-xx-SS) - For outdoors and corrosive environments.
We include the corresponding black cobalt steel fire pit grate to hold the logs. This grate will fit your exact log set size size and any of the offered burner systems. We make it easy to get the perfect match! Also includes are Glowing Embers, Sand for Natural Gas (NG) or Vermiculite for Propane (LP), Burner Stabilizing Clips, Flex Connector Kit, & Damper Clamp. This is a full kit scaled to the size you need. All propane models include the SPK-26, a low profile, Safety Pilot Kit with removable knob handle.
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Manuals / Instructions
- White Birch Designer Log Stacking Guide and Instruction Manual
- G4 - Glowing Ember Burner System, Match Light Instruction Manual
- G45 - Triple T Burner System Match Light Instruction Manual
- G45 SS - Stainless Steel Outdoor Triple T Burner System Match Light Instruction Manual
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions