Patio Comfort Heater Features and Unique Benefits:
- Completely Self Contained and Portable Bronze Patio Heater
- Features a unique “French Door” style “EZ ACCESS” hinged access double door system for the propane cylinder enclosure, hose and regulator.
- Patio Comfort’s Vintage is the only infrared patio heater that has a heavy duty door latching mechanism to prevent accidental access to the propane cylinder. The latch and access doors may also be securedwith a small padlock (not provided with heater).
- 100% safety shut-off control
- All polyurethane powder coated cast aluminum post, base, doors,and tank enclosure.
- Unique heavy duty cast iron ballast weight to prevent accidental tipping or movement.
- Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL) Approved in the US and Canada
Lead Time: 24 Weeks
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions