Make wood-fired cooking easy with the Dome, the world’s most versatile outdoor oven.
Enjoy a professional grade outdoor oven engineered to work effortlessly for beginners and exceptionally for chefs. Unrivalled performance. Unlimited possibilities. Made simple.
Roast, smoke, steam or bake. Super fast or low and slow. A wood-fired adventure, every time, The Dome is the only investment you need to make in your backyard.
Oven external dimensions: 26" H x 24.8" D x 28.8" W
Weight: 128lb (150lb in packaging)
Oven mouth is 4.7" tall and 16.1" wide
Dome is only suitable for use indoors with gas fuel when correctly ventilated to atmosphere. For a guide on correct extraction for Gozney Dome, please see download here. Please note, this is guidance only. Always check your local codes and regulations prior to purchase and usage.
Dome is available in two different fuel options.
These fuel types are not interchangeable at a later date, please choose carefully.
- Dual Fuel Propane - Enjoy the convenience of gas or the tradition of wood fired cooking with our dual fuel Dome. This variation is fuelled by LPG gas which allows the convenience of moving your oven around your garden.
- Natural Gas - Similar to Dual Fuel Propane, you can use both gas and wood with this model. If you have a natural gas outlet, this option would work in your outdoor kitchen. 'Please note, the unit requires constant 7" W.C. min pressure to perform at the temperatures stated'
What’s in the box?
- Gozney Dome outdoor oven
- Detachable flue and cap
- Dock and Accessory Port
- Digital thermometer, display unit and batteries
- 2 x temperature probes for checking the internal temperatures of food items
- Manual Air Regulation Vent and Ashtray Module
Dual fuel ovens only also include:
- Integrated gas burner and regulator
- Ignition and flame regulation dial
- 1 x stone floor puck to switch between wood and gas
*Wood, peels and accessories sold separately.
**PLEASE NOTE - Dome will be shipping with version 1 of the Ashtray Module, which does not include a dial on the face plate. Gozney will ship version 2 of the ashtray to all customers once this has completed production.
5 year warranty
Register your product within 60 days of purchase and benefit from an extended 5 year warranty.
Our 1 year warranty comes as standard.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions