The new "EI Series" are HPC's top of the line, heavy duty, stainless steel fire pits featuring remote control flame as well as auto-relight if the flame lost. This is our most advanced control system with numerous convenience and performance improvements. This High/Low model has flame control via our new remote or smart phone app, a redesigned hot surface igniter, and many other improvements.
How it works:
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control (included with HIGH/LOW model) . When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or smart phone.
High / Low Flame Control Models:
This model includes a remote control and smart phone app with 2-way communication with the gas fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
- 75K BTU, 24VAC OR 120VAC Powered
- 2 1/2" deep, 36"x14" bowl style pan, with lip.
- 304 Stainless Steel 30"x8" S-Buner with raised center hub, 1/2" tubing, holes drilled at 30 degrees for inward flame pattern.
- Fully Assembled, ready to install.
- Control components are protected within 16 gauge stainless steel valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system
- Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control and Smart Phone App included).
- 120VAC: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24VAC Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. This new EI system already meets upcoming 2018 ANSI requirements.
At SoCal Fire Pits, we can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are some restrictions on certain products and international destinations, and they will be noted as such.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page, with 1-2 weeks being our standard lead time and 4-8 weeks for items that are built-to-order.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found in the product details. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page or download our LTL Receiving instructions.LTL Shipping and Receiving Instructions