This durable and economical wind guard is constructed from thick 3/8" tempered glass and can be custom-made to fit almost any sized fire pit. This glass wind guard kit comes complete with stylish and dependable chrome corner clamps for easy assembly and cleaning.
Consider adding non-skid rubber feet to the bottom clamps to keep your wind guard firmly in place. These rubber feet slightly raise the glass wind guard, which is ideal for rough or uneven stone tabletops. They are also a great choice for delicate, easy-to-scratch surfaces.
Please note: The dimensions of this windscreen refers to the inside dimensions.
- Custom-built to fit any size burner
- Constructed from premium 3/8" tempered glass
- 8 chrome-finished metal clamps for a polished look
- Easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean
- Optional rubber feet for extra grip and protection
- Typically ships in 1-3 weeks
- Made in California
Benefits of a glass wind guard:
- They keep the flame from going out
- They provide an added measure of safety
- They can save you money
- They help keep unwanted items out
- They're a stylish addition to your fire pit
How to choose the correct wind guard size for your fire pit
The most important thing to note is that the wind guard has to be bigger than the fire pit opening. You DO NOT want your glass wind guard to sit in the interior of the burner pan, as they’re not designed to be directly in the fire. We recommend using dimensions that extend 2 inches beyond your fire pit opening on each size. If your tabletop is smooth and level, it can be as close as 1 inch away, but 2 inches is a very good rule of thumb to follow.
For more information, read our Glass Wind Guard Buying Guide. If you're still unsure about which glass wind guard is right for you, contact us today and we’ll be happy to work with you to make the most of your backyard fire feature.