Constructed from ultra-clear Starphire glass, these top-of-the-line COOKE wind guards provide the clearest, most unobstructed view of your fire. Due to its low iron content, Starphire glass is an architectural breakthrough that removes the greenish tint typically found in regular tempered glass.
The unique, bonded-edge design means there are no metal corner clamps that can loosen, rust, or get lost over time. Constructed with durable 3/8" tempered glass, these panels are built with regular use in mind, making them ideal for both recreational and commercial applications.
Please note: The dimensions of this wind guard refers to the inside dimensions.
- Can be custom-made to fit any size burner
- Crystal-clear Starphire glass provides the most unobstructed view
- Built with 3/8" tempered glass added durability
- Unique bonded design means no more metal clamps
- Easy to remove and clean
- Typically ships in 1-3 weeks
- Made in California
Benefits of a glass wind guard:
- They help keep the flame from going out
- They provide an added measure of safety
- They can save you money
- They help keep unwanted items out
- They're a stylish addition to your fire pit
How to choose the correct wind guard size for your fire pit
The most important thing to note is that the wind guard has to be bigger than the fire pit opening. You DO NOT want your glass wind guard to sit in the interior of the burner pan, as they’re not designed to be directly in the fire. We recommend using dimensions that extend 2 inches beyond your fire pit opening on each size. If your tabletop is smooth and level, it can be as close as 1 inch away, but 2 inches is a very good rule of thumb to follow.
For more information, read our Glass Wind Guard Buying Guide. If you're still unsure about which glass wind guard is right for you, contact us today and we’ll be happy to work with you to make the most of your backyard fire feature.