The Santa Barbara outdoor fire pit table is COOKE's contemporary lounge height table with oversized top. This impressive table features a solid, simple, straight sided block base and thick granite or aluminum table top. The Santa Barbara is available in a wide variety of color combinations - a perfect match for your own hardscaped backyard, pool areas, or outdoor living space. Built with the same legendary COOKE quality, this table conveys an impression of permanence, tranquility, and comfort.
The 48" x 48" is a great square size and accommodates seating up to 4. Our customers love this table's stain resistant aluminum, granite, or real marble table top which has plenty of room for plates and drinks. This table is a great balance between overall size, table top space, and fire pit size.
COOKE produces some of the finest fire pit tables in the industry which can be seen in the level of detail brought to the table top surface. Finally, a fire pit table with a premium table top! COOKE Santa Barbara granite and marble tops are cut from one solid slab of stone and feature perfectly bookmatched edges allowing the stone's colors and textures to play out naturally. Granite and marble are very durable when compared to porous concrete and can add more depth and character if desired. Cover up the fire pit with the stainless steel burner lid and this table doubles as a premium outdoor stone table.
We offer this outdoor fire pit table with a propane or natural gas fuel source configuration. The 60k BTU fire is fully adjustable with stainless steel controls mounted on the table base. The 17" x 17" fire pit holds your choice of lava rock, fire glass, or other media and produces a clean burning fire. The propane tank is hidden in the base of the table an easily accessed via a color-matched panel door. There are no hoses or tanks outside of the table. The natural gas version is connected to your home's natural gas stub with our stainless steel flex lines. Perfect for new construction or hardscape renovations. We provide you all the hoses and fittings to connect your fire pit to either fuel source and get the job done!
COOKE fire pit tables are made in California using precision CNC bending and laser cutting technology. COOKE's mission is to simply build the best products and create unforgettable outdoor experiences close to home. From New York to San Francisco, architects, designers, and homeowners have purchased COOKE fire pit tables for their residential, commercial, and public spaces. When you buy COOKE, you get industry-leading quality, safety, and design.
48" x 48" x 17"
Fire Pit Opening Size
17" x 17" or 24" x 24"
- Designed and made in the USA
- The Santa Barbara is a 17" tall contemporary lounge height fire pit table
- Simple and durable this style features a table top with thick 4" edge and a straight sided base
- Table top available in a premium granite, marble, or extra durable formed 5052 aluminum table top
- Granite and marble table tops are cut from one slab and feature perfectly bookmatched reinforced edges
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powder coated 5052 aluminum base available in Bronze, Black, Beige, Grey, and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Fully adjustable 60k BTU fire
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas fuel sources
- Burner system constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Machined, 304 stainless steel fuel control knob safely controls the flame
- (1) Horizontal Propane cylinder included with Propane models
- Includes stainless steel non-whistling gas line with brass fittings on all connections for maximum corrosion resistance
- Commercial grade Propane Regulator with stainless steel braided hose included with Propane models
- Low profile stainless steel burner lid included, keeps debris and moisture out the fire when not in use.
- Lid allows for full use of the table top when fire not in use
- 304 Stainless steel leveling feet adjust to any uneven surface
- Easy assembly click here for instructions
- Lead time 4-6 weeks